|Mohapatra, Dr. Gadadhara|
|Address:||Tripura University (A Central University)|
Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Tripura University
Masters and PhD from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi & Post Doctorate from Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg, Germany.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship by European Commission for Post Doctoral Research at University of Freiburg, Germany
- Received UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship at Rabindranath Tagore Centre for Human Development Studies (RNTCHDS), Institute of Development Studies, Kolkata
- Recipient of The Paul Foundation Scholarship for 2006-2007, during Doctoral Research at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
His primary research interests are mainly in the area of dynamics of chronic poverty, women’s self help groups, food security and coping strategies among vulnerable groups.
Has published two books titled
- ‘Dynamics of Poverty: Role of Women's Self Help Groups in Kalahandi District’
- ‘Dynamics of Chronic Poverty and Food Security: A Sociological Study of Forest-Based and Mining Areas of Odisha’
| || |
Send in your comments, ideas &
Postal: 64, Saraswati Kunja, Near Subhadra Villa, Jagamara, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar-751030, Orissa, India
Note to Article/Content Contributors: